Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blogger Block


Middle-Class Martha has been suffering from Blog Fright or Bloggers Block or Blog-xiety.  I had some success with my blog and began taking a blog class, only to find out I should be posting once a week not everyday and my layout should be light background with dark text.  I am basically breaking all of the rules of blog-gagement.  I even visited a few of my followers blogs.   I came face to face with very professional blog sites that had dazzling pictures, fabulous writing and I felt frozen.  

I have been busy in the kitchen however, making Chocolate Bannana Bread Pudding in the crockpot, creating Strawberry Lemonade, Blueberry and Sloe Gin Fizz Truffles, Macaroons and Petits Fours.

This is my attempt at scaring my blog fright away...It works for hiccups, right?

I think I see the light at the end of the blogging tunnel or is it the beginning?

Enjoy,
Middle-Class Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment